Monday, January 4, 2010

Laura Geller: baked eyeshadow and blush review.



I first heard of Laura Geller on QVC! yup I love QVC but I did not get this on QVC. It was a gifts from a friend. You can find them in Sephora, Beauty.com and of course QVC.

These are what they called "baked" (I really don't know what they mean by this)

On the LEFT is the Blush -N- Brighten in Tropic Hues and on the RIGHT is the Baked Shadow/Eye Rimz in Midnight Magic.



The texture is a lot like the M.A.C. mineralize eyeshadows. The surface looks a little rough but when you dip you brush in, the eyeshadow come off like a regular eyeshadow.

For both picture on the ABOVE and BELOW.
left swatch is the blush and the two on the right are the eyeshadows.


I've been using these two product for the past few days and I am loving it. The picture shows really good pigmentation but I swatched the blush a good few times just to show you guys the color.

Blush: Is like a light pink with gold shimmers. The shimmers are really fine so you will not look like a disco ball. Pretty much fool proof eveyday kinda blush. ~ I like it

Eyeshadow: The ligther side is a baby pink with silver shimmers and the darker side is like black and dark dark red purple kinda color. I really like this product. It's so easy to use! ~Loving it

I wore just the eyeshadow alone and love it. On New Years I added a little bit of BLACK over the darker color to add some oOMph and added MAC sunset B. on the baby pink to make it more pink.

I hope this help.

No comments:

Post a Comment