Friday, September 3, 2010

ORIGINS Rich Rewards ( intensive moisture treatment for scalp and hair )


Within a year I professionally permed and dyed my hair and had TWO at home dyes...
My poor hiar is super dry... like the sahara!

I saw this at the CCO today for only $10. I don't know anything about this. Just picked it up simply because I need to take better care of my hair..

I was looking at Bumble and Bumble shampoo and conditioners at the CCO.. it's a huge bottle but it's $68 ?? crazy right?

blah.. I did some research on the ORIGINS product and I think I hit the jackpot.

check out the reviews on ORIGINS website. Do note that they changed packaging. This is probably why it's in the CCO.

I will post more updates after I test it out myself.

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so lucky! i love anything origins. that's such a find. i'd probably splurge once on a good conditioner.
    xx

    ReplyDelete