Monday, June 8, 2015

Lawn Fawn Monster Mash Birthday card

Made this for a baby boy turning ONE! he is having a monster theme Birthday party so I figured this Lawn Fawn Monster Mash set is perfect. The three little monsters are stamped onto water color paper and i used the Lawn Fawn Monster Mash die to cut out the heart, the party hat and the bow tie. They are mounted on with foam tape. I used the Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Border die. I just love this.


I water colored all the image with Tim Holts Distress Markers and inks.  Initially I used the blending tool for the background but didn't like the look so i use a larger paint brush and applied water. 
much better.


If you have Lawn Fawn Monster Mash set you know that one of the sentiment is " have a boo-itful day". Quick tip, last December I made my husband a birthday card with this set and I piece together the word " Happy Boo - day ". So you can make a birthday card that way too!



Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment