Friday, October 30, 2015

Mama Elephant - 3rd anniversary Event


On October 10, 2015 I went to Mama Elephant's 3rd anniversary Event in NYC. Not gonna lie, the commute could be easier. The location of the event is kinda of in the middle of no where. =X and it was cash only. Either way I'm glad I went. This was a one man mission. I didn't ask anyone to come with me. It's weird for me to start talking to strangers. I did meet a very nice and chatty women. She was very nice and mid event when I wanted to leave she convinced me to stay and I did. It was a great experience and I was in the group picture!!

I actually don't have the original picture. As I'm typing this I think I will have to ask createdbylorraine to see if she can send to me! 


I went with my copic markers but completely missed the part of the email where they asked us to bring our own ink par and stamp block! 

Here is the damage that day. Ouch. 


I already had the cosmic star stamp set but I got the die at the event. 


Just whipped something out quickly something didn't look right so I changed it a little bit a few days later. 
 
I think this version is a lot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment