Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Diet food- Healthy Choice Top Chef - grilled chicken marinara with Parmesan review

Healthy Choice Top Chef - grilled chicken marinara with Parmesan review. 

This was my first time trying this particular one and I really did enjoyed it. 

I plan on doing a serious of these frozen diet food. So let's create a rating system for these types of review. Let's say 1-5 , 5 being the best 

Portion : 5 i think this is as good as it gets for an item that is 270 calories.
Texture : 4 the pasta was delicious so was the broccoli and sauce but as usually the chicken can feel rubbery BUT i do think for a frozen dish this is the least rubbery I've had. 
Taste : 5 for sure it was delicious. I am definitely buying this again
Conclusion : 5 will definitely be one of my go to flavors. 

Have you tried this flavor? What did you think? Do you have a favorite Healthy Choice dish? 



No comments:

Post a Comment