Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lawn Fawn monster stamps and die set "sending you monster hugs "

Previously I mentioned that I hauled the Tim Holtz distressed mini inks and the blender tool. There are loads of tutorials on how to create a background with these inks. I'm pretty crafty but it took a few tries to get used to. Also I noticed that you have to press/blend it pretty hard. It's not as easy as it looks on YouTube but of course the results are amazing.


I tried putting dots of water to get the speckled look but in person it's not as speckled at the picture. Anyone knows why? I did use a very very old water coloring paper and it's super thin. It was from my college days. 10 years plus! Yicks 

I used the following inks for the background. 


So I had this wood mounted stamp for a while but apparently never had the right type of ink pad. My images never came out this good before. All thanks to the Avery Elle pigment ink pads!
I only own two ( see below ) Raspberry and Pure white. Note to self: must get more.



No comments:

Post a Comment